Complaint Review: Kota Scooter

• Submitted: Wed, May 23, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, May 23, 2012

• Reported By: Irene — Emerson New Jersey United States of America
Kota Scooter

Kota Scooter World leading Scooter Store I ordered a scooter for my son in May, 2011. They ripped me off. No scooter no refund. Internet

I ordered a scooter last May 2011 for my son. It was over $250 . The company said it would take a really long time to build since it was custom even though the only thing I changed was the handle bars.

Since then I have been calling them and emailing them. They never responded. So no scooter no money.  A disappointed son and me out over $250. I told them I would take legal action. They are in California. I am in NJ. I am continuing fighting this until I get my money back.

They are scam artists for sure. They said they are fighting Pay Pal who owes them money but I never used pay pal to make the payment. They used my credit card directly.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/23/2012 10:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kota-Scooter/internet/Kota-Scooter-World-leading-Scooter-Store-I-ordered-a-scooter-for-my-son-in-May-2011-They-886970. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kota Scooter