Complaint Review: Kotickee Cattery

• Updated: Thu, December 20, 2012

• Reported By: Brandon — Houston Texas United States of America
Kotickee Cattery
4633 E. Highway 67 Alvarado, Texas United States of America

Kotickee Cattery Dr. Shally Carlson-Trautwein Sold me a beautiful Kitten with birth defect Alvarado, Texas

Dr. Trautwein was very nice when it came to taking my $1,195 for a Devon Rex Kitten. I assumed that she was very reputable since her website was filled with informative information regarding the breed. However, don't be bamboozled. She sold me a kitten that was determined to have an incontinence problem after less than two weeks of having her. I took her to two different clinics, who both told me that the kitten would need extensive surgery. Dr. Trautwein seemed oblivious to the situation. She was rude and insensitive. This was a totally different personality from the one that was so eager to take my money. She refuses to correspond with me or accommodate me in my loss. Please, do not buy a kitten from her unless you want to be financially and emotionally drained. I have spent over $2,000 dollars on a kitten that was assured to be healthy. Unfortunately, I soon discovered other internet complaints regarding Kotickee Cattery. I wish I had of done more research.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/20/2012 08:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kotickee-Cattery/Alvarado-Texas-76009/Kotickee-Cattery-Dr-Shally-Carlson-Trautwein-Sold-me-a-beautiful-Kitten-with-birth-defect-985249. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kotickee Cattery