Complaint Review: Kramer And Frank

• Submitted: Fri, February 06, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, December 22, 2009

• Reported By:Natchitoches Louisiana
Kramer And Frank
9300 Dielman Ind Dr St Louis, Missouri U.S.A.
  • Phone: 314-991-1835
  • Web:
  • Category: Lawyers

Kramer And Frank Kramer and Frank low life scum St Louis Missouri

*Consumer Comment: The Same as Above

In 2007 was taken to court by K&F, signed an agreement to pay $100 a month. In August 2008 received a job transfer to Louisiana. Sent my September payment to them and they returned it with a letter stating "our client has closed this account". Four months later get a call from payroll off about a wage garnishment. Today in the mail received the "Summons to Garnishee"(sent by my payroll office) this was filed in Missouri containing my old address. This people close the account and are now trying to collect. Then they file for WG in a state I no longer live or work in. This firm is full of scum, they refuse to answer their phones and refuse to return emails.

I would love to see a lawyer sue this firm. This firm goes after people with no money and are unable to pay. Then I hate when you are told to hire an attorney. If you have no money how can you hire legal aid.

Robert
Natchitoches, Louisiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/06/2009 06:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kramer-And-Frank/St-Louis-Missouri-63132/Kramer-And-Frank-Kramer-and-Frank-low-life-scum-St-Louis-Missouri-421201. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kramer And Frank

The Same as Above

AUTHOR: G.Taylor - (United States of America)

I am currently being sued by this bunch. Their tactics are underhanded to say the least. They called my house back in July several times and hung up within two seconds of me answering the phone. Never sent me a notice I had the right to dispute either.

Note to OP. If they had filed for a Garnisment in Missouri and you were never served you can go back to court and tell the judge that. In fact you should tell the judge you moved anyways. Since you now live in Louisiana I believe they have to file there. Of course I think Kramer and Frank, and could be wrong, that Kramer and Frank are only allowed to practice in Missouri and Kansas.