Complaint Review: Kramer & Frank PC

• Updated: Wed, July 18, 2012

• Reported By: Megan — Morrison Missouri United States of America
Kramer & Frank PC
9300 Dielman Ind. Dr. Ste 100 St Louis, Missouri United States of America

Kramer & Frank PC Heather Gray is my account representative and she is RUDE, hangs up on me, tells me what I can and cannot do, my seatbelt beeper was going off in my car and she says calle back when you aren't around St Louis, Missouri

Heather Gray needs fired or an attitude adjustment she's a completely terrible person and has NO customer service skills what so ever! She hangs up on me when I'm trying to discuss stuff with her and I just called to pay off my bill with this company and she isn't trying to help me with my log in problems on their website! This company needs people in their office with better customer service skills because everyone I've talked to is RUDE and don't care about anyone but themselves!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/18/2012 10:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kramer-Frank-PC/St-Louis-Missouri-63132/Kramer-Frank-PC-Heather-Gray-is-my-account-representative-and-she-is-RUDE-hangs-up-on-913839. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kramer & Frank PC