Complaint Review: Krav Maga San Antonio

• Submitted: Wed, October 28, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, November 03, 2009

• Reported By: Samuel — San Antonio Texas U.S.A.
Krav Maga San Antonio
7460 Callaghan Rd San Antonio, Texas United States of America

Krav Maga - American Payment Services American Payment Services Drafted all the funds out of my checking account San Antonio, Texas

*Author of original report: They corrected the issue and made things right

I made a mistake by joining Krav Maga in San Antonio.  A few months back I started having financial issues and I could not afford the gym anymore.  I called to cxl my membership but I was under a 6 month contract and they would not let me out.  Needless to say I had to move to Austin to get work and I fell about 3 months behind on my payments.  I was in contact with American Payment Services and let them know I would be paying off my balance in a couple of months.  In spite of this, without letting me know they drafted all the funds out of my account for my 3 month deficit plus late fees.  I may now get evicted.  I don't know what to do so I'm posting my story here.  Like many people I'm going through hard financial times and just feel like I've been beat down.  $222.00 is not a lot of money but your counting your pennies it is.  Thank you Kelly from American Payment Services and Krav Maga.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/28/2009 02:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Krav-Maga-San-Antonio/San-Antonio-Texas-78229/Krav-Maga-American-Payment-Services-American-Payment-Services-Drafted-all-the-funds-out-516380. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Krav Maga San Antonio

They corrected the issue and made things right

AUTHOR: Samuel moore - (U.S.A.)

They corrected the issue and made things right, I no longer have a gripe.