Complaint Review: Kris Kenny Connections

• Updated: Mon, May 27, 2013

• Reported By: Carla — Littleton Colorado
Kris Kenny Connections
Internet USA

Kris Kenny Connections Matchmaking Service Expensive, Unprofessional, Impersonal, Misrepresentation Denver Colorado

*Author of original report: FULL DISCLOSURE

I called Kris Kenny Connections and received a very hard sell to meet with the owner to talk about her service.  So we met at a Starbucks where I could barely hear what she was saying and I presume she could barely hear me.  Seemed a very inappropriate venue for talking about such a private subject and my personal information.

I am 27 years old and Kenny quoted me a fee of almost $3,000 for a 6 month contract to meet 6 men.  I asked what happens if none of the men fit for me and she said she would sign me up for another 6 months at a reduced fee of only $2,700.  So that comes out to be for the first 6 months $500 per man just to have coffee or something and see if we fit.  I'm only 27 and certainly cannot afford that extravagant fee.

I've found out since then that Kris Kenny Connections has many poor reviews on Yelp and other websites, some along the lines of cost and many talking about them not returning calls or responding at all once you become a client if you are not happy.  Also that although you describe what you are looking for they don't pay attention to that and just set you up to shut you up and sign you again.

Suffice to say I chose not to waste my hard earned income on this service and my advice would be to read the reviews very carefully before spending your hard earned money with them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/27/2013 09:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kris-Kenny-Connections/internet/Kris-Kenny-Connections-Matchmaking-Service-Expensive-Unprofessional-Impersonal-Misrepr-1054129. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kris Kenny Connections

FULL DISCLOSURE

AUTHOR: Carla - ()

I should clarify that this situation did not happen to me directly.  A friend told me about it but didn't want to be the one to write anything.  So I offered.  This did not happen to me so it is heresay information.