Complaint Review: Kriss kelly foundation

• Reported By: Socalchi — Fontana California
Kriss kelly foundation
Internet USA

Kriss kelly foundation Pocketed my dogs surgery money Internet

I adopted a dog from this "rescue". This dog was a medical case that no rescue wanted. The was also elderly. Money was raised to pay for the dogs many surgeries, to be given either directly to the adoptor or paid the the vet doing the surgery. This amount was about $250. Donated by random kind people who could not take the dog on themselves I took possession of the dog who required a dental, huge tumor removal and three hernia repairs. My vet was generous and only charged me $2,000. This was cheap for what was done. The dog also has hip dysplasia and two luxating patella, that due to his age The vet elected to leave alone. He was extremely overwieght when I obtained him.

Basically the most unadoptable dog ever. Kriss never sent me the dogs paperwork, microchip info or the $250. When I contacted her she told me I wasnt on file and she didnt know anything about the money raised. I figured out very fast that the money was a lost cause and so I insisted on the dogs vet records/ vacine records. At this point she turned into an irate delusional person and the wierded convo ensued. She spoke in word salad rivaling the mentally ill. I stayed calm and she yelled inyo the phone. Claiming I stole the dog from her and she was going to have me arrested. When this didnt work she then asked me to call her attorney. I called kriss kellys "attorney" and left a message.

He never called me back. I googled his name and phone number. He was a real person, NOT an attorney and simply another rich dog "rescuer". I finally convinced her to send me paperwork. I had to sit through her life story and other wierd nonsensical ramblings and be very patient. Her excuse for being crazy to me was a worker was pulling dogs, selling them and buying drugs with the money. She said she "knows" that I am in a conspiracy with the drug user and the dog I adopted didnt really exist. I have screen shots of her talking to this "drug user" on facebook even after she claimed she reported her the the police. Instructing her to pull more dogs. Sadly this sealed the deal in my mind that rescues are not for me. I always had pulled my own dogs from shelters and after this, I"ll never use a rescue again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/18/2013 05:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kriss-kelly-foundation/internet/Kriss-kelly-foundation-Pocketed-my-dogs-surgery-money-Internetnbsp-1051888. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kriss kelly foundation