Complaint Review: Kristen Davis

• Updated: Mon, December 06, 2010

• Reported By: jrb — MONCKS CORNER South Carolina United States of America
Kristen Davis
1703 Eastcrest Dr Charlotte, North Carolina United States of America

Kristen Davis Report: Kristendavis51@yahoo.com / Mrbossman2008@hotmail.com / Kristen Davis / Kristin Davis / Etc Charlotte, North Carolina

Kristen Davis Kristin Davis Craigslist Scammer! Scammed my family of $500 for an apple macbook that was suppose to be a Christmas gift for my Son.  BEWARE Kristin Davis (?) STOLE (scammed) $500 from me and my family. I was trying to purchase an apple macbook pro for my Son for a Christmas gift. Very believable. Communicated thru text. Apparently, a very heartless person. She knew this was for my Son and I guessed she thought she was needed the money more than my Son his new computer. She broke my pocketbook. Insists on using a greendot moneygram reload and then gives false tracking numbers. I trusted this person and she scammed me.  I  work really hard for my money and don't want to see anyone loose their money because of someone who is too lazy to get off her behind and earn it instead of stealing (yes, this is stealing) from others. I will be also doing an FBI Internet fraud complaint.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/06/2010 07:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kristen-Davis/Charlotte-North-Carolina-28205/Kristen-Davis-Report-Kristendavis51yahoocom-Mrbossman2008hotmailcom-Kristen-Davi-668737. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kristen Davis