Complaint Review: Kristin Davis

• Updated: Wed, March 30, 2011

• Reported By: anonymous — Apex North Carolina United States of America
Kristin Davis
Charlotte, North Carolina United States of America

Kristin Davis Scam $250.00 from me. She claimed that she is located in Uptown Charlotte, NC Charlotte, North Carolina

*General Comment: Her full name and info

Kristin Davis posted on Craiglist Raleigh  that she has a 2009 17 inches MacBook Pro for sale on March 29th for $500.00.  I contacted her via Craiglist services and she told me that she is located in Uptown Charlotte Area.  She offered that she can ship the computer to me if I agree to pay $250.00 with Greendot Moneypak.  After I provided her the money, she agreed to send me the tracking number.  However, the tracking number she provided does not have any record with the Post Office.  I tried calling her and contacted her via e-mail, but there is no response.  So please beware of this person.  She seemed to be sincere initially when she contacted you, but I guess I am just too Naive thinking that this will not be a scam.   Her cell phone is 919-675-3101.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/30/2011 07:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kristin-Davis/Charlotte-North-Carolina-/Kristin-Davis-Scam-25000-from-me-She-claimed-that-she-is-located-in-Uptown-Charlotte-712164. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kristin Davis

#1 General Comment

Her full name and info

AUTHOR: Don - ()

I know this woman very well, I have read thru all this and everything matches up. Her full name is Kristin Paige Davis DOB 7/9/1975 her maiden name is Forsythe. Her mother is Marge Bundy. She is a con for sure. She is wanted in 2 counties in Pa. and in also wanted in Colorado. I'm not sure you found the right Kristin on myspace so here is the right one is (lilguppy2993). She has recently been to jail but slipped thru the cracks and was released on bail. She is currently living in Colorado.