Complaint Review: Kristin Snyder

• Reported By: Jacob — Beverly Hills Michigan
Kristin Snyder
24750 Lahser Southfield, Michigan USA

Kristin Snyder this attorney is a joke and a con-artist Southfield Michigan

I trusted this woman with every last dollar I had for a simply landlord dispute.  I have her $3500, I no more that got home and she tells me that I need to get her another $3500 or she couldn't appear in court on my behalf.

We already had a deal.  To make the situation worse, she refused to give me my money back and I was stuck with no attorney.  She never showed up for my court appearance and had the gall to file a motion in court saying that I owed her $3500.

I tried to talk with her, but she just swore at me, taunted me, and used language that I was actually embarrassed one could utter.

I do not recommend working with this low-life attorney.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/16/2014 11:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kristin-Snyder/Southfield-Michigan-48033/Kristin-Snyder-this-attorney-is-a-joke-and-a-con-artist-Southfield-Michigan-1131147. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kristin Snyder