Complaint Review: Kristopher K Dorn of Access Wireless Tucson Lifeline Government Program

• Submitted: Wed, July 16, 2014
  • Updated: Wed, July 16, 2014

• Reported By: Sanford A Serapo — Tucson Arizona
Kristopher K Dorn of Access Wireless Tucson Lifeline Government Program
195 W Irvington Rd Tucson, Arizona USA

Kristopher K Dorn of Access Wireless Tucson Lifeline Government Program Kristopher K Dorn (Christopher Dorn) Kristopher K Dorn Made me Falsify My Address on my Government Lifeline application and use his home address to bypass the system. Tucson Arizona

I went to sign up for the Govenment Lifeline program. I met Kristopher Dorn and he told me to provide him with my ID and subsidy proof. So I gave him my ID and food stamp card. He was smoking at the table and appeared to be listening to music with his headphones from his phone. He was about 5'9" tall and had a hat on with shorts. He had blue eyes and short light hair. So after about a few minutes Kristopher told me that I could not use my P.O. box that was on my ID and told me not to worry that he will put down his personal residential address for me. I told him that I do not live there though. I asked him if I could get into trouble, and he responded, "Don't worry, I put my address down all of the time for people. They will never know".

I felt very uncomfortable about this knowing that this is a Government program. I figure that is breaking some kind of law or another and committing Fraud. Kristopher Dorn kept reassuring me that it would be alright and nobody would know. So I get my phone and then a few days later my service got disconnected because of the address. They called me to let me know. I feel really angry about this. I was lied to and Kristopher put down his personal address for me and wasted my time. I am also contacting the FCC about this Fraud that I experienced with Kristopher Dorn and Access Wireless. I would steer very clear of Kristopher Dorn and Access Wireless if I were you. Thank you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/16/2014 04:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kristopher-K-Dorn-of-Access-Wireless-Tucson-Lifeline-Government-Program/Tucson-Arizona-85714/Kristopher-K-Dorn-of-Access-Wireless-Tucson-Lifeline-Government-Program-Kristopher-K-Dorn-1162415. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kristopher K Dorn of Access Wireless Tucson Lifeline Government Program