Complaint Review: Kristy Haugh,

• Submitted: Fri, March 22, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, March 22, 2013

• Reported By: Amy's Friend — Pennsylvania
Kristy Haugh,
8214 Moyer Road, Harrisburg, PA Harrisburg, Pennsylvania United States of America

Kristy Haugh, Nobodaddy Farm HORSE FLIPPER AND BIG SCAMMER!!! Harrisburg, Pennsylvania

*Consumer Comment: This Woman is a Rip off

*Consumer Comment: Horsecrap to this!

I was looking for an older horse that was well trained so my 10 year old daughter could learn to ride.  I saw an ad for Amy and inquired about her. I was sent videos of her doing just about everything you could think of, cantering all around, jumping etc.  She was everything I was looking for.  I was told she was in her mid-teens and easy ride so I went to see her.

I was in shock over the condition of the horse.  She is very sway back to the point where I felt like she should only carry a light rider, if any rider at all.  Plus she appeared to be pretty thin.  She didn't look like she was in her teen's to me, but they assured me their vet had checked her teeth and told them mid teens.  Amy was very sweet, but I got a vibe that something wasn't right.  I couldn't put my finger on it, so when I got home, I decided to do a little research on this business, NoBoDaddy Farms.

This is what I found out:

First off, there is another Rip Off report for her filed on this site.

She did use the name Nobodiddy Farm.  It was shown on ALL her horse ads.  The email address she emailed me from started as "nobogibbs@****:  She is known as Kristy Gibbs as well as Kristy Haugh.  Right before I started writing this report, I did a quick search to see if anything new popped up and low and behold it did.  She has changed her name again and she is now Equine Harmony Unlimited.  Why so many name changes?  Usually when a business is scamming the public, they change their name often to try and stay one step ahead of law enforcement.

Now back to Amy.  I kept searching horse for sale sites in order to find a horse for my daughter.  This was after all, the whole reason why I found Amy in the first place.  While I was searching the listings on TheHorse.com I came across a listing that shocked me.  In fact it shocked me so much, it was the reason why I decided to file this report!

What I found was a listing for Amy and it was not anything like the listing that Kristy Haugh had for her.  Here is what it said:

Free Horse: 21 YR old Palomino QH Mare

22 yr old QH Palomino Mare. This girl was my daughters confidence builder to start riding. She has out grown her and now we are looking to find Amy another child to teach or a forever home where she can be a companion. She is sway back, so she needs LIGHT children only to ride her. She is up to date on her shots & feet. Sound and Healthy girl.

Horse Name: Amy
Breed: Other
Gender: Mare
Age: 21
Foaled: 4/1/1991
Color: Palomino
Height: 15.3 hh

So what I gathered from this is Kristy was given this horse for free with the understanding that she was in her 20's and was only sound for light riding, but turned around and offered her as a mid-teens, can do anything horse for the low, low price of $1500!

I think this listing is an honest desciption of Amy, or at least honest when she left this home.  As I mentioned, she didn't appear to be of good weight to me.  And the sparkle that a happy horse has in it's eyes was not there.  She seemed depressed to me.

It broke my heart not to take her, but I can't support a scammer by handing them over money so they can keep doing what they are doing so I decided to file this report.   I will also be filing reports with the BBB, and I will file a complaint within the state of PA.  As far as I can tell, this person does NOT have a license to do business and what is even more scary is, she probably doesn't have insurance.  And last but not least, if the state of PA cannot tell me she is legit, I will file a fraud report with the IRS.

So take this as a useful warning and do NOT do business with Kristy Haugh aka Kristy Gibbs aka NoBoDaddy Farms aka 2nd Chance for TB's and more, (and one more time) aka Equine Harmony Unlimited.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/22/2013 05:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kristy-Haugh/Harrisburg-Pennsylvania-/Kristy-Haugh-Nobodaddy-Farm-HORSE-FLIPPER-AND-BIG-SCAMMER-Harrisburg-Pennsylvania-1036965. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kristy Haugh,

This Woman is a Rip off

AUTHOR: Anonymous - ()

Kristy Haugh is solely to blam here not the farm. She stole the name and used it without permition as was commented by the farm owner on a different reprt. I have delt with her at a completely different location and think she should be put out of buisness.

Horsecrap to this!

AUTHOR: grannyhorse69 - ()

I have a grand-daughter riding at this horse farm for many years and all is excellent!  Horsecrap to all negatives!