Complaint Review: Kristy King

• Updated: Wed, March 21, 2012

• Reported By: Anonymous — Los Angeles California United States of America
Kristy King
Internet, Missouri United States of America

Kristy King ,horsetrainer KRISTY KING SOLD ME A HORSE IN DECEMBER 2011. HORSE MUST HAVE BEEN DRUGGED. Sent horse to 3 trainers and he's absolutely scared out of his skin. He bucks, bolts, crow-hops, unapproachable. But Kri Internet, Missouri

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: False and Not True Statements

Drugged horse sold by Kristy King/Dreamhorse.com. Kristy is in Mt. Vernon, Missouri. This horse was supposed to be "beginner & kid safe, gentle and extremely safe for anyone to ride."  He was supposed to do it all. . . exposed to everything.  He has bucked everyone who has ridden him.  Thank God I did not get on him I would have been dead or crippled.  He has been to three trainers now and has attemped to buck off everyone.  He bolts at the sound of a carrot breaking, a 'kiss', cannot be blanketed, explodes unexpectedly.  I talked with my vet and he said alot of Missouri Fox Trotters have been coming to California with Fluphenazine in them.  This keeps the horse very quiet when you first see and ride them.  The horse will appear to be very calm & there are no visual signs of this drug.  (Gelding don't 'drop' and mares don't have their lower lip fall. [continued below]....
.....)  This horse was ridden before purchased & appeared to be fine.  But when he arrived in California he was a 'freek' horse and is dangerous!  Kristy King now has 6 or 7 other horses on for sale and buyer beward.  When your horse has a Coggins test, have them tested for any and all drugs before purchase.  She also breeds dogs.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/08/2012 04:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kristy-King/Internet-Missouri-65712/Kristy-King-horsetrainer-KRISTY-KING-SOLD-ME-A-HORSE-IN-DECEMBER-2011-HORSE-MUST-HAVE-B-850861. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kristy King

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

False and Not True Statements

AUTHOR: Kristy - (United States of America)

I sold this woman a well broke foxtrotter.She had a prepurchase vet exam done on the horse before she ever bought him.She also hired a lady to ride the horse for her, before  she made the purchase.The horse passed the vet exam and rode for the person excellent.I do Not and have Not ever drugged my horses.The horse was well broke ,he never offered to do anything wrong for me what so ever, I had several videos of him proving it as well.

As soon as the woman got the horse transported to her in California she called me up saying that she wanted all of my videos that I made of him so she could use them to resale the horse for $8000. and she only paid me $3500. for him.

Her description of the horse that she listed on Dream Horse was almost word for word what  I had said about him on my add that I had of him.

She did not describe the horse as being a bucking bronc as she is now stating he is.

The woman is a liar and telling false statements about me.I sell well broke family safe horses,I have many satisfied customers.