Complaint Review: Kroger City Market, Inc

• Reported By: Mad Mama — Roscoe Illinois
Kroger City Market, Inc
Jeannette, Pennsylvania USA

Kroger City Market, Inc Do Not Cash The Check Its a SCAM Jeannette Pennsylvania

*Consumer Comment: happened to me too

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: what happened

I received a check from this suppose to be company, and went straight to ripoffreport.com and saw the comments. I knew I did nothing to deserve a $1995 check. It is about using common sense when it comes to things like this. Don't get scammed....rip the check up. Its not the first time I have posted on here about a company scam and I try to keep the public informed about scams I run across so be on the look out.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/11/2014 03:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kroger-City-Market-Inc/Jeannette-Pennsylvania/Kroger-City-Market-Inc-Do-Not-Cash-The-Check-Its-a-SCAM-Jeannette-Pennsylvania-1122858. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kroger City Market, Inc

happened to me too

AUTHOR: ileen - ()

I also received a check for $1996.55 . They tell you to activate the check first then put it in your account. Before i do anything i check it out first,i came across this story, so thank you fir reporting it, It sounded funny anyhow.I am glad my instincts told me not to do it.I wish people would stop trying to scam people.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

what happened

AUTHOR: Tammy - ()

Did you try to deposit the check? If so what happened?