Complaint Review: Kroger Grocery

• Reported By: Pissed — Denton Texas United States of America
Kroger Grocery
500 W. University Dr. Denton, Texas United States of America

Kroger Grocery Bad Fruit, Bad Meat, Too Many Times To Count Denton, Texas

We shop at this store because of fair prices but you have to be careful what you buy there.
The thing that made me write this report is that I had to take back some mangoes I got. They smelled great, had all the signs of ripeness, but when I took them home and cut them open, were green on the inside. This is only the beginning. Things like this have been happening for awhile.
We got bad meat so many times that we don't even buy it there anymore. We go to Brookshires or Albertson's. This meat would look fine in the store, then smell rank a day after we got it home. I don't know what they do to it. We have also taken back berries countless times. Blueberries that have no flavor and are sour. Blackberries that are too sour to eat. They give you your money back if you take it up there but I am sick and tired of making so many trips to the grocery store. Anyway, that is my story. I don't feel like I am getting ripped off the money, just the gas money to get back up there every time.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/04/2010 11:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kroger-Grocery/Denton-Texas-76201/Kroger-Grocery-Bad-Fruit-Bad-Meat-Too-Many-Times-To-Count-Denton-Texas-589453. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kroger Grocery