Complaint Review: Kroger

Kroger
3158 Dixie HWY,Erlanger KY41018 Internet United States of America

Kroger Bullying in the workplace Internet, Internet

*General Comment: The ADA

*Consumer Comment: What are you talking about?

*Author of original report: Mad

Good Morning

I've been working for Krogers for over five years... I'm a stock clerk... I'm 53 and get SSD.I have a few Medical conditions that cause me to get less work done over other co-workers. Krogers knows all this, but act like I have to do the same as my co-workers...Two years ago they tried to take my Head, but I Beat them...Now we have a NEW boss and she wants to try now...

I want to ASK... Any one who has worked for Kroger in the last six years or who are still working and have a problem with them to reply... Comments

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/27/2011 06:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kroger/internet/Kroger-Bullying-in-the-workplace-Internet-Internet-733897. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kroger

#1 General Comment

The ADA

AUTHOR: Striderq - (U.S.A.)

The ADA says that people who have disabilities that can perform the job "with reasonable accomidations" can not be descriminated against. The key part here is "do the job". Meaning that your instructions maybe given in sign language or written out for you but you must be able to fulfill all the responsibilities of the job. You state that due to your medical conditions you "get less work done" than your co-workers. You further state that Kroger expectsyou "to do the same" as your co-workers. Guess what? The ADA agrees with Kroger. If/when you lose your job it's not because of your disability, it's because you can't do the job.

What are you talking about?

AUTHOR: Ken - (USA)

If you took the job, you should be able to perform the duties of that job.  Otherwise take a lesser job that better suits your capabilities.

I can't figure out what you mean when you say "Two years ago they tried to take my Head, but I beat them"?

Looks to me like you want the same pay as the other workers, but concede you can't do the same work.

Mad

AUTHOR: Mad - (USA)

I'm over 50 and have documented medical conditions plus I'm deaf and receive SSD benefits, so I'm covered under the ADA...A new boss come and didn't like me, so he tried to  use my medical conditions to say I could not do the job. With some help I won.,but now another new boss has came and again this person wants me gone..  It looks like  they will bully me til I go....