Complaint Review: Krogermart company

• Updated: Mon, February 10, 2014

• Reported By: Anthony — Philadelphia Pennsylvania
Krogermart company
Jeannette, Pennsylvania USA

Krogermart company I received a letter and enclosed with a check.  Jeannette Pennsylvania

*Consumer Comment: They usually tell you to send the majority of the "check" to someone else via Western Union, Money Pak or other untraceable methods..

I was taken advantage of I feel totally disrespected I received a letter in the mail enclosed with letter was a check I was told to contact the company to activate the check to make sure it was me I deposited the check into my bank account then I received a letter from my bank stating that the check was counterfeit I was charged by my bank and I was informed that this may be on my credit report as fraudulent the krogermart company I advise everyone to stay away from this company

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/10/2014 05:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Krogermart-company/Jeannette-Pennsylvania/Krogermart-company-I-received-a-letter-and-enclosed-with-a-check-nbspJeannette-Pennsyl-1122613. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Krogermart company

AUTHOR: Ken - ()

It's an old scam that just keeps on growing due to the ease of fooling so many people.  The perpetrators are likely not even in this country and most originate in Europe, Nigeria or India.

Your money is gone.  Advising to stay away from this company is a good start, but there are many others and they change their names constantly.  They choose names that sound official, when in fact the companies the use in their names have NOTHING to do with the scam.