Complaint Review: Krogers

• Reported By: Xintong — Dublin Ohio
Krogers
7100 Hospital Dr Dublin, Ohio USA

Kroger Pharmacy They sell EXPIRED DRUG! WATCH OUT! Dublin Ohio

I bought an eye drop (Systane Balance restorative formula) on 11/14/2013 at 6:25PM. I used for several times. However, my eyes got swollen and infected. The situation of my left eye was extremely severe. I stopped using the eye drop and saw my doctor. When I was about to throw the eyedrop bottle away, I saw the expiration date on the bottle is 2013/04. The eye drop was expired when they sold it to me. And the expired eye drop caused my eye infections.

I am trying to contact them via BBB. But they are very slow.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/18/2013 01:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Krogers/Dublin-Ohio/Kroger-Pharmacy-They-sell-EXPIRED-DRUG-WATCH-OUT-Dublin-Ohio-1108034. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Krogers