enable

• Reported By: Accounagent — Huntsville Alabama United States of America
Kross Lieberman & stone
1110 Navaho dr Raleigh, North Carolina United States of America

Kross Lieberman & stone Extortion!! Raleigh, North Carolina

They r extortionist! Pay or we ruin your credit. They r not interested in your story or the truth. They just want to extort money. They damaged my credit over a $350 bill I do not owe. I offered to pay it anyway and they still will not remove from my credit. They r nothing more than criminals themselves. Call north Carolina attorney general and wake county attorney general. They must be stopped! A carpet cleaner hired them to collect a debt I do not owe. The carpet cleaner committed fraud and deceptive practices on a near 80 year old man and then billed me, the son. I refused to pay because I thought I had rights but I found out I have no rights. They ruin your credit if they decide u owe them money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/04/2011 06:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kross-Lieberman-stone/Raleigh-North-Carolina-27609/Kross-Lieberman-stone-Extortion-Raleigh-North-Carolina-784440. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kross Lieberman & stone