dried

• Updated: Fri, January 18, 2013

• Reported By: Josiah — eBay Internet United States of America
Krystal Long
140 Thompson Ln. Forrest City, Arkansas United States of America

Krystal Long Krystal E Long scammer, thief, cheat, liar, heartless Forrest City, Arkansas

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: System and Account was Hacked

Bought an item on ebay from me.
She paid promptly, and I shipper her the item.
Upon receipt of the item, she marked it as an unauthorized purchase and refused to return the item.
This person abused the ebay system and is a liar, cheat, and thief.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/11/2012 07:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Krystal-Long/Forrest-City-Arkansas-72335/Krystal-Long-Krystal-E-Long-scammer-thief-cheat-liar-heartless-Forrest-City-Arkansas-980785. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Krystal Long

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

System and Account was Hacked

AUTHOR: RippedOffToo - (United States of America)

I am sorry that you were also affected by the people who hacked my passwords.  They made multiple purchases of gift cards on ebay, which was connected to my PayPal.  They made purchases until my account ran dry.

When I realized this had happened I contacted PayPal and eBay immediately.  They verified that the purchases came out of California and where not sent to the Arkansas address.  I am not sure why eBay did not contact the salers of the gift cards to inform them of this but I had no way to do so.  I did not WANT, AUTHORIZE, or RECEIVE any products. I was a victim and lost a great deal of money due to people being too lazy to work and pay for their own things.

I wish you had contacted me directly on eBay, or filed a complaint with them before posting this ridiculous post.  I have never stolen anything or cheated anyone out of what is rightfully theirs.  I would suggest reaching out to eBay since they have the incident on file and proved I was also a victim of fraud.