Complaint Review: Kudos Communications

• Updated: Fri, April 30, 2010

• Reported By: Barbara — Oregon United States of America
Kudos Communications
Merlin House #1 Langstone Business Park Internet United States of America

Kudos Communications Health and Wealth Magazine BAD LIST, BROKEN VERBAL PROMISES & NO INTEGRITY Newport, Internet

I own a home based business and am successful.  I contacted Health and Wealth Magazine to look into advertising.  Charles Murray talked me into a "new, current one time only" email list of other marketers whose company is in trouble.  I paid A LOT-- $3600 US--for only 6000 names.  He made verbal promises as to the response rate of at least 10%, with networks.  IT WAS JUNK.  The first 2000 had a 46% return rate; I complained and wanted to back out of the deal (I had only paid 1/2).  He sent 2000 more names; of these, over 50% were names I ALREADY HAD.  He then sent me 200 phone numbers--and told me they were old.  I sent another 2000 names and these had a return rate of almost 52%.   I had ZERO response to the mailings.

HE THEN PROMISED I WOULD NOT BE CHARGED THE SECOND HALF OF  THE PAYMENT.  I just finished with my dispute and Mike Shrubshall insists I owe according to the contract I signed.  True; but i was told the contract would not be enforced by Charles, the other owner.

THEY LIED AND THEY HAD ABSOLUTE JUNK.  They have zero integrity.  They give the home based business world a bad name.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/27/2010 03:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kudos-Communications/internet/Kudos-Communications-Health-and-Wealth-Magazine-BAD-LIST-BROKEN-VERBAL-PROMISES-NO-INTE-597441. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kudos Communications