Complaint Review: Kugga Mobile Company

• Updated: Fri, August 31, 2012

• Reported By: United States of America
Kugga Mobile Company
Las Vegas, Nevada United States of America

Kugga Mobile Company Busicall, Troy Allen Melquist, Karen Cappy Scam, Thieves, Liars Las Vegas, Nevada

*Consumer Comment: SCAM, SCAM, SCAM. This hack must be an employee!

*Author of original report: Hardly a rumor - backed up by proof of shady past

*Consumer Comment: redtube

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: I found Allstate through them

*Consumer Comment: Click For More info HOT INFO ON THIS TOPIC

*Consumer Suggestion: Customer input

Troy Allen Melquist has a long rap sheet in Oregon and Pennsylvania for evictions, check fraud and other offenses. He is currently using his wife's name, Karen Cappy, to run another scam out of Las Vegas, Nevada. They tell their sales people to claim to be based in California and they have the business listed in California - But they are physically in Las Vegas, Nevada!

Karen Cappy does not run anything in the business, he simply uses her name to avoid any problems with his reputation as well as to avoid the law. Busicall claims to put businesses at the top of the list on Google and therefore garner them more incoming business calls - However, they do not input all the data for all their customers. Busicall offers a money back guarantee - Don't believe it - They will NOT refund anything!!! Busicall is already being sued for not providing services PAID for and refusing to refund money per the money back guarantee.

"Al" is planning on changing the company name and websites within the next few months - hmmmm...wonder why? So he can ripoff the same folks again under the pretense of a different company maybe? Classic scam artist!!

Description - 44 yrs old - white male - 5'6" - 300+ Lbs
Current Office Location - 6295 McLeod Dr Suite 13, Las Vegas, Nevada

Want more information about his past deeds? Just Google Troy Allen Melquist - You will find sites dedicated to informing the public about his past scams and his criminal record, as well as a long list of people with civil suits against him.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/14/2012 10:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kugga-Mobile-Company/Las-Vegas-Nevada-/Kugga-Mobile-Company-Busicall-Troy-Allen-Melquist-Karen-Cappy-Scam-Thieves-Liars-Las-V-868804. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kugga Mobile Company

SCAM, SCAM, SCAM. This hack must be an employee!

AUTHOR: FryInsurance - (United States of America)

I am an Allstate agency owner and in February of 2012 I decided to give Busicall a try.  I was already using another vendor to help with Google searches but thought that if I could get an inside track on the click to call area.  I was dead wrong.  They promised huge responses (I'm not an idiot but I still thought their proprietary click to call product could generate a few leads).  At $500, it was fairly affordable compared to othter internet companies.

They promised to create a profile with hundreds of insurance related search words, provide me with 4 additional phone numbers that would be blasted all over the internet.  Using their VOIP program, anytime somebody called the numbers it would roll to one of my phone lines.

I made repeated phone calls, emails etc... but never heard a thing.  More irritating, they keep sending out emails talking about how they're updating their systems, and they're getting so many calls it was crashing their program and now it's being fixed and they're going to extend our contract for free.  They also told me NOT to call the numbers they had assigned me as that would start our "6 mo clock" ticking.  By May a tried calling every number they gave me and not to my surprise, NONE OF THEM WORKED!  In fact, now the phone numbers for Di and Al don't work either.  I'm sure they've got new numbers and are still trying to scam more money.

Hardly a rumor - backed up by proof of shady past

AUTHOR: Justified - (United States of America)

In the Matter of
TROY MELQUIST dba RedCellX, Inc.
Case No. 68-05
Final Order of Commissioner Dan Gardner
Issued February 14, 2006

SYNOPSIS
Respondent failed to pay four wage claimants all wages earned and unpaid at the time they quit their employment with Respondent, in violation of ORS 652.140(1) and 652.140(2). The forum ordered Respondent to pay the wages owed plus penalty wages, pursuant to ORS 652.150, plus interest on the wages owed and penalty amounts.  ORS 652.140(1); ORS 652.140(2); ORS 652.150.

Jasper Greve was pumped last summer when he went to work forTroy Melquist.The computer programmer had been unemployed for a few months, and Melquist's company, RedcellX, seemed to be up-and-coming. Then, in June, Greve's paychecks started bouncing.Today, Greve is still owed thousands, as are more than a dozen of his former co-workers--about $100,000 in all.But instead of whining, Greve and his aggrieved former co-workers joined up with Richard Seymour, a programmer with Free Geek, a nonprofit that refurbishes computers for the poor. Seymour doubles as a union organizer with Industrial Workers of the World, and he adopted the RedcellX cause as his own.Now defunct, RedcellX was an "embedded software" company, writing the programs that operate the computer chips inside gadgets such as a calculator or wristwatch. It is the sort of business you can start in your garage. Even in the wake of the high-tech collapse, several such companies survive in the Portland area.After Seymour wrote a letter to Melquist, more and more former RedcellX workers came forward with similar stories. Seymour became an online detective, amassing a four-inch-thick binder of research on Melquist. A trail of court records indicated a history of not paying bills; in Pennsylvania, Melquist was jailed for theft and bounced checks.Melquist's ex-employees sent a letter to Attorney General Hardy Myers accusing Melquist of "an ongoing pattern of hiring new employees/contractors with the intention of stealing their services."Contacted by WW, Melquist refused to give out a phone number and blew off two promised interviews. He repeatedly failed to answer questions emailed to him, other than to claim that he was victimized by untrustworthy employees--whom he promised to countersue."This war will never end on my front!" Melquist emailed one former employee. "When NAFTA runs out and all the engineering jobs are in China good luck.... Go finger your union buddies."Greve and his former co-workers aren't the only ones feeling burned.T.C. Lin of Megamedia, a Taiwan company, told WW he paid Melquist $200,000 for a program for an e-book reader. Melquist promised to do the job in four months, but it took 18. When the program finally arrived, it did not work.The state Bureau of Labor and Industries has investigated the former employees' claims. According to a draft BOLI report, which concerns only four of the 16 ex-employees who appear to be owed money, Melquist violated state laws and owes almost $15,000 in back wages, as well as more than $25,000 in penalties to the state."He has promised on a number of occasions to submit documentation to prove his case," says BOLI investigator Stan Wojtyla. "And he has not submitted the documentation he said he would send."The ex-employees and some of their allies are setting up a website devoted to Melquist and plan to haunt their former employer until he settles his debts. "We have no intention of giving up," says Seymour.

From the court records regarding case number 10-90-04412 in Lane County, Oregon. This is in regard to an old case where Melquist was convicted of passing bad checks.

I, Troy Allen Melquist, first being duly sworn on oath, do hereby depose and say that:I am the Defendant herein.I make this Affidavit in support of the Amended Defendants Motion to Dismiss Charges as Not Commenced within the Statute of
Limitations, Defendants Motion to Dismiss tor Delay and Lack of Speedy Trial, and Amended Defendants Motion to Dismiss: Delay in Sentencing.I moved to Pennsylvania in May, 1989 to attend Pennsylvania State University. After I moved to Pennsylvania, I came back to Oregon during some of my vacations. I was in Oregon in August of 1989 and over Christmas break in 1989-1990. I graduated from Pennsylvania State University in August of 1992, shortly before my incarceration at the Lackawanna County Prison.The following is a list of the locations where I resided after I moved to Pennsylvania. to the best of my recollection.1. From about May 1989 to about August, 1989 my residence was at
346 Prospect Avenue, State College, PA 16801.2. From about September 1989 to about May 1991 my residence was
at 456 E. Beaver Avenue, #1104. State College, PA 16801. -3. From about June 1991 to about August 1991, my residence was at 520 E. Calder Way, #607, State College, PA.4. From about September, 1991 to about July 1992, my residence was at 636 East College Avenue, Apt. 406, State College, PA.5. From about August 1992 to about November 1992, my residence was at 417 Madison Avenue. Scranton, PA 18503.4. From about November, 1992 to October 1, 1993, my residence was at the Lackawanna County Prison and the Lackawanna County Work Release Center in Scranton, Pennsylvania.5. From October 1, 1993 to about December of 1996, my primary residence was at 400 N. Keyser Avenue, Apt 1. Scranton, PA 18504.All of the above residences are reflected in records kept by the courts in Centre County Pennsylvania, and Lackawanna County, Pennsylvania. During this period of my life, I had numerous contacts with law enforcement. My warrant status was checked many times, but I was never extradited to Oregon.Beginning in 1990, l was in and out of Centre County Prison and Lackawanna County Prison a number of times; mostly serving sentences for Bad Checks. but never for more than 30 days, until 1992.On April 29th, 1992, I was arrested in Lakawanna Co. I remember
this date because it was the first day of the Los Angeles riots.

I was held as a fugitive for 14 days and released. Oregon did not extradite. On August 28, 1992, I was ticketed for Driving without a License in Scranton,Pennsylvania. I gave the officer my correct address at the time, 417 Madison Avenue, Scranton, PA 18503. The officer checked my warrant status and the Eugene Police Department was contacted,
but I was not arrested or extradited.On November 30, 1992, I pled guilty to 3 Counts of Bad Checks and 1 Count of Theft by Receiving in Lackawanna County, Pennsylvania.

I was held in custody until my sentencing on March 30, 1993. In May, the sentencing judge allowed me to participate in the work release program starting on July 1, 1993. Before I was allowed into the program, the work release office informed me that there would be a 14-day fugitive hold, and if the State of Oregon did not extradite me during the 14-day period, I could enter the work release program.After my release. I was placed on parole through September 3,
2004. Early on in my supervision, my parole officer asked me to contact the Eugene Police Department regarding my outstanding warrants. When I called Eugene Police, I gave them my correct address. I was referred to the Campus Branch, whereupon I was notified that the officer who was investigating my case had since retired. While I was under parole supervision, I reported monthly to my parole officer, and my parole officer frequently visited my workplace and home.On December 26, 1997, I ran a red light and caused an accident in Austintown. Ohio. I gave the officer my correct address at the time. 4991 A Continental Drive. Salem. OH 44460. The officer checked my warrant status and the Eugene Police Department was contacted, but I was not arrested or extradited.The following is a list of the locations where I have resided, since approximately March of 1998. when I moved back to Oregon, to the best of my recollection.1. From about March 28, 1998 to May 1, 1998 my residence was located at 93109 Powerline Road. Eugene, OR 97124.2. From about May 1. 1999 to about February 1, 2002 my residence was located at 16989 NW. Nichols Lane. Forest Grove. OR 97116.3. From about February 1, 2002 to 2005 my residence was located at 321 Brookwood Avenue, Hillsboro. OR 97006.4. From 2005 to the present my residence has been located at 17281 NW Broken Top, Beaverton, OR 97006.At each of my residences I have had a listed phone number. The one exception was when I lived with my parents in Eugene when I first moved back to Oregon in 1998. Each time I moved I left a forwarding address with the United States Postal Service.In 1999, my wife, Karen Cappy, was stopped for a traffic infraction in Beaverton. Oregon. I was a passenger. The officer checked my warrant status, noted that the warrants were old, and took no further action. This ticket was either never filed or dismissed, and I have not been able to find any record of it.On September 1, 2000. I obtained an Oregon ID card from DMV.

It listed my residential address at the time, 16989 N.W. Nichols Lane, Forest Grove. OR 97116. I updated the address on my ID card in 2001 to 20235 S.W. Angie Lane, Beaverton, OR 97007, which was my office address at the time. I could have been easily located at this address. Because the type of contract work that I do is security sensitive, supervisors suggest that discrepancies between addresses on airline tickets and identification be eliminated if possible. My airline tickets were issued with my office address, and I changed my ID address to conform to the addresses on my airline tickets. Subsequently, I lost my Oregon ID card in China and never replaced it. It expired in 2004.My Daughter Madison was born February 13, 2000 with biliary atresia, a rare liver disease. The disease causes cirrhosis and jaundice. She will eventually need a liver transplant. Although my wife and I have since learned to live with our daughters condition, in 2000 our coping abilities were stretched to their limits. Many of her medical expenses around the time of her birth were not covered fully by my insurance plan. Since then, there have been other medical expenses that we have had to meet
ourselves.On May 1, 2001, I applied in person and received my original birth certificate from the state of Oregon administrative office located at 990 Lloyd Center, Portland, OR 97232. I needed the birth certificate to apply for a passport. I gave my correct current address when I requested the birth certificate.On May 9, 2001, I applied and received a U.S. passport in San Francisco, where I had a job interview. The passport office informed me that Eugene Police were notified before my passport was issued. After the meeting in San Francisco, I started my work as a computer encryption expert for various agencies of the U.S. government. I am hired as a contractor, and the amount of work that I am assigned is dependent on the need for encryption. The demand for my work in recent months has been lower than at its
height following 9-11 in 2001. Even before my arrest in September, I had experienced a decline in my assignments. The
hold placed by Lane County Circuit Court since my arrest in September has excluded me from consideration for assignments.On the following dates, I was detained by customs while Eugene Police was contacted. Each time, my warrant status was noted in my passport. I was not arrested or extradited, but customs was asked for my correct address, which I had provided in customs forms that I was required to complete.1. On June 1, 2001, I returned from Beijing via Minneapolis.2. On July 20, 2001, I returned from Hong Kong via Minneapolis.3. On August 27, 2001, I returned from Korea via Seattle.4. On October 13, 2001 , I returned from Hong Kong via Seattle.Since 2001 , although I have traveled outside the U.S.A. for my work, I have not been through customs. My supervisors have arranged transport on military aircraft so that I am not stopped at customs upon reentry.When I was arrested, I provided my correct address and phone number to the Lane County Circuit Courts Custody Referee Office, as requested.

redtube

AUTHOR: Rateitall truth - (U.S.A.)

Hot Women are at these links.

#4 REBUTTAL Individual responds

I found Allstate through them

AUTHOR: Rateitall truth - (U.S.A.)

i was in a car accident dec of 2000 i had allstate full coverage i was t- boned on right side

i as told from allstate to get a attorney so i did it it draged on for years then just before taking the driver to court allstate took me to arbitration i won that but just before and after thay stopped paying my medical and there and after thay payed nothing more.  Allstate policy was bought through them.  I called the number and got 2 policies - the ad promoted low cost insurance.

went to court i had to pay for my attorney but th driver had geico attorney and we couldn't bring up insurance during 2 days of trial i won the claim and i had to pay all the money that was awarded to me was 9500.00 i had to take out 3700.00 towards my medical that allstate refused ,and i had to pay the rest to my attorney i had nothing left i was injured it was call soft tissue to my neck and back i had x3 courtozone shots in my neck/spin i suffer cronic pain  i take lots of pain medication and have suffered ever sences it has only get worces so where was the wards stand by you i think allstate should be sued for faults advertisment and the the people they have supporting there claim they surely didn't stand by me i was suppost to get reinburst for my loss wages and the loss of my ability to have the job i was trying to do

i was a cna and a caregiver but do to the accident i was unable to keep my cna certication or exced and become a nurse and still have to support my family i tryed to apply for disabilty but i have to work to support my family our we starve so to this day i still work yes even if i  have to lie and say i can do the job reqired of me even if i suffer pain.

thank you so much for  reading  my story and just mybe there will be justice before i die

Click For More info HOT INFO ON THIS TOPIC

#6 Consumer Suggestion

Customer input

AUTHOR: Rateitall truth - (U.S.A.)

My name is bruce - this person is a false rumor trying to destroy a company.  I am a consumer of the company and I tell you that they provide on hell of a service!

You can check them out.....online and see the way they handle themsleves.  Who ever did this is not cool and is spreading rumors.

Nice job - Karma