Complaint Review: Kulvinder Kaur

• Updated: Thu, September 27, 2012

• Reported By: kulvinder — Bedford Other United Kingdom
Kulvinder Kaur
71 Fenlake Road Internet United States of America

Kulvinder Kaur Hi my name is kulvinder kaur why people deduct amount without information and receipts Bedford, Internet

Hi
I am kulvinder kaur

I bought a iPod from ask.ziinga.com come and today I check my account statement they deducted 58.99 pound from my account without any information and they blocked my account as well on zinga website, today when I speaks with their customer care executive than she said you purchased platinum membership which is out of my knowledge. please help me because I did not get any product and money back from them. if you want I can send you my bank detail. please help me because I am student here if I need to spend that much money I can buy IInd hand thing. but I dont know How they deduct that money from my a/c.
19 Jul 12ASK-ZIINGA.COM CD 9031   DEB1.00-7.61

19 Jul 12ASK-ZIINGA.COM CD 9031    DEB   1.00     6.61

17 Jul 12ASK-ZIINGA.COM CD 9031    DEB   4.70      -5.61

17 Jul 12ASK-ZIINGA.COM CD 9031    DEB   1.00      -0.91

16 Jul 12ASK-ZIINGA.COM CD 9031    DEB    58.99    0.09
they email me.

You are only a few steps away from getting your free item from Ziinga!

Because we have a one gift per household policy, you must confirm your identity by sending the following documents as proof:

Scanned copy of Credit Card (front and back)
Scanned copy of valid ID (passport or driver's license)
Scanned copy of signed credit card form. Download and fill up the form from this link: http://www.ziinga.com/uk/pages/creditcard_form

Please upload all required documents to http://www.ziinga.com/uk/users in these formats only: JPG, JPEG, GIF, PNG or PDF.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/27/2012 01:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kulvinder-Kaur/internet/Kulvinder-Kaur-Hi-my-name-is-kulvinder-kaur-why-people-deduct-amount-without-information-a-947280. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kulvinder Kaur