Complaint Review: Kumaara

• Updated: Wed, March 02, 2011

• Reported By: Janis — Atlanta Georgia United States of America
Kumaara
5300 Ontario Mills Pkwy, Unit 400, Ontario, California United States of America

Kumaara United States of America, Skin Care Deception, Makes skin worse! Ontario, California

My experience with Kumaara is different.  They did not hassel me when I called to ensure they would not charge the $99.95.  I did not like the product but they talked me into an extended trial period of 6 weeks so that the product would have time to work.  I accepted the offer and thought I would give it a chance.   The skin cream made my face wrinkle badly.

My face had only some very small wrinkles before but the Kumaara made those wrinkles worse and created some new ones.  I returned the product, what was left of it, and had no trouble with that.  Fortunately, I have been able to baby my skin and nourish it back to health, with my doctor's help and some of (((competitor's name redacted))) products.  (I do not sell (((redacted))) and have no financial interest in the company.)  Kumaara was very, very harsh on my skin.  I will never use their products again.

sorry, …allowing you to give a competitors name would instigate others to just file against their competition, to only come back later to suggest their company, ..plus, if you post a competitors name more than likely they will show up on search engines as a Rip-off! - - your comments on this policy are welcome. CLICK here to see why Rip-off Report, as a matter of policy, deleted either a phone number, link or e-mail address from this Report. In this case we removed an alleged competitor’s name

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/02/2011 12:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kumaara/Ontario-California-/Kumaara-United-States-of-America-Skin-Care-Deception-Makes-skin-worse-Ontario-Californ-701767. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kumaara