Complaint Review: Kumon Redmond, WA

Kumon Redmond, WA
161st Ave NE Redmond, Washington United States of America

Kumon Redmond, WA KUMON REDMOND - BAD BUSINESS PRACTICES Redmond, Washington

KUMON REDMOND is a RIPOFF

I joined this place and now I want to cancel.  The Director is rude and behaves poorly as someone who runs a business.  They won't give me my deposit back, they also overcharged me $5/month for the past 37 months hoping I did not catch it.  Well i caught it and they won't give me my money back!!

The place is ran poorly and the Director is a bad person!  I recommend that you stay far away from this place as possible!  This is not a true tutoring center more like a sweat shop of kids.  They dont care about kids or families, they just want their money and as long as that happens they leave you alone.  But, if there is an issue, they ignore it and use excuses to not pay you what is owed.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/02/2012 02:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kumon-Redmond-WA/Redmond-Washington-98052/Kumon-Redmond-WA-KUMON-REDMOND-BAD-BUSINESS-PRACTICES-Redmond-Washington-921266. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kumon Redmond, WA