Complaint Review: Kurth Derosier of Retriever

• Updated: Fri, December 30, 2011

• Reported By: Li — West Yarmouth Massachusetts United States of America
Kurth Derosier of Retriever
826 Office Park Circle Suite 104 Lewisville, Texas United States of America

Kurth Derosier of Retriever America's Payment Systems Authority False Advertising, Fake Contracts, Fraud Company Lewisville, Texas

Attention to all businesses! Do not ever go to this credit card company. This company will cheat away your money with fake contracts and false advertising.

For the past months, this company has been giving me headaches because this company won't fix the issues they've caused. When the salesperson, Kurth Derosier called my business, he falsely advertised that this company will save us a lot of money and everything seemed to be free of charge. "Ther will be no long term contracts" he also said. Yet then I realized that unknown payments were being taken out the bank accounts by the company, I immediatley called to cancel. Of course there's a catch. Apparently I've signed a 4 year contract with the company and I can't cancel. I realized then that they never even gave me a copy of the contract and asked to send us a copy. To find out, many fake information and agreements were added on after my signature. I filed many complaints and tried to reach my salesperson. He has been avoiding all my calls and when I tried to reach teh manager, he is never there. Many letters and phone calls have been made and the company is ignoring all of them. Nothing is being done. This company is a cheating business so don't fall for their false advertising. And by the way, being an Asian Buffet, this company probably thought it would be easy to cheat our business.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/30/2011 01:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kurth-Derosier-of-Retriever/Lewisville-Texas-75057/Kurth-Derosier-of-Retriever-Americas-Payment-Systems-Authority-False-Advertising-Fake-C-815925. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kurth Derosier of Retriever