Complaint Review: Kurtz Enterprises #3

• Updated: Mon, August 02, 2004

• Reported By:96003 California
Kurtz Enterprises #3
, South Carolina U.S.A.

Kurtz Enterprises #3 A charge of $14.95 dated July 14 appeared on my Visa bill South Carolina

When the $14.95 charge appeared, I tried to figure out who Kurtz Enterprises #3 is. The only info I had was the name, and a phone # 775-551-8149 in South Carolina. When I called the number there was a message to leave a message or a fax. Today I called the credit card co. and they have credited my account.

Thank you, Rip-Off Report for alerting me to this situation as a fraud!!! In the past 2 wks there have been no other charges so it looks like this guy is clever enough not to be too greedy! I want to know where he is getting the credit card #'s Special thanks to the guy who's doing all the research and making it available to us here!

96003, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/02/2004 11:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kurtz-Enterprises-3/South-Carolina/Kurtz-Enterprises-3-A-charge-of-1495-dated-July-14-appeared-on-my-Visa-bill-South-Caro-101725. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kurtz Enterprises #3