Complaint Review: Kurtz Enterprises #4

• Submitted: Fri, August 06, 2004
  • Updated: Fri, August 06, 2004

• Reported By:Kingston Massachusetts
Kurtz Enterprises #4
Myrtle Beach - SC Myrtle Beach, South Carolina U.S.A.

Kurtz Enterprises #4 Ripoff Myrtle Beach South Carolina

Unauthorized charge on my credit card - I know that I haven't used this card until I have paid down the balance, so when it came this month I immediately knew that I didn't do this. I called my Credit Card Co and they have issued a credit, but of course I have to submit a disputed report to them within 7 days (UGHH)- It is amazing with all of these complaints nothing seems to be stopping them!

L
Kingston, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/06/2004 08:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kurtz-Enterprises-4/Myrtle-Beach-South-Carolina/Kurtz-Enterprises-4-Ripoff-Myrtle-Beach-South-Carolina-102406. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kurtz Enterprises #4