Complaint Review: Kurtz Enterprises - AmSecMail - Sergey Petrov - Ivan Krasilnikov)

• Submitted: Sat, July 24, 2004
  • Updated: Sat, July 24, 2004

• Reported By:Glasgow, Kentucky
Kurtz Enterprises - AmSecMail - Sergey Petrov - Ivan Krasilnikov)
None Listed Huntington, Indiana U.S.A.

Kurtz Enterprises aka AmSecMail (Sergey Petrov and Ivan Krasilnikov) RIP-OFF! We have been scammed! Nationwide

On my current bank statment there was a $14.95 charge to Kurtz Enterprises "775-551-8149" on 07/15/04. I tried to call the phone number but got a voice mail saying press #1 to leave message and #2 to send fax. I also found out in doing a little resaerch the the company the is suppose to be located in Huntington In has a phone that originates in Nevada. How screwed up is that?

I also started to do a little research online a found this site a result I started to read stories like mine I found a lot of helpful info in Bill's posting I think it was the first one Do a search of the phone number that you have w/ quotes on Yahoo or Google and you will come up with some very interesting stuff about a company named AmSecMail but you will not find anything about them if you do a search on them.

Also do a search on the peoples names that you find listed in the documents from the Yahoo seach I found the names Sergey Petrov and Ivan Krasilnikov I found some very intersting things about Sergey Petrov @ MSN and Yahoo This guy is clever This company keeps morphing into something just a bit newer all the time. I have already talked to the bank and am going to get everything taken care of on Monday

Kevin
Glasgow,, Kentucky

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/24/2004 09:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kurtz-Enterprises-AmSecMail-Sergey-Petrov-Ivan-Krasilnikov/Huntington-Indiana/Kurtz-Enterprises-aka-AmSecMail-Sergey-Petrov-and-Ivan-Krasilnikov-RIP-OFF-We-have-bee-100351. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kurtz Enterprises - AmSecMail - Sergey Petrov - Ivan Krasilnikov)