Complaint Review: Kurtz Enterprises

• Submitted: Tue, October 12, 2004
  • Updated: Tue, October 12, 2004

• Reported By:Holdingford Minnesota
Kurtz Enterprises
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina U.S.A.

Kurtz Enterprises $14.95 Charge found on Debit Card Statement - Unauthorized!!!RIPOFF Myrtle Beach South Carolina

We found a $14.95 charge from Kurtz Enterprises on my debit card when I was checking my statement. We couldn't recall ordering anything so we called the Company with the phone # on the statement and all we got was a answering machine to leave a message or fax - tried calling for 1-1/2 weeks!!!!

Finally looked up the company on the internet and luckily found this site!! Also looked under the Better Business Bureau and found "Kurt Enterprises" listed as a software company with no bad marks against it!! Called my bank right away and we cancelled our cards (what a pain!!) and are now filing a dispute form!! I would just like to know how they got my info??

Saint Cloud, Minnesota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/12/2004 06:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kurtz-Enterprises/Myrtle-Beach-South-Carolina/Kurtz-Enterprises-1495-Charge-found-on-Debit-Card-Statement-UnauthorizedRIPOFF-Myrt-112498. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kurtz Enterprises