Complaint Review: Kurtz Enterprises

• Submitted: Mon, August 02, 2004
  • Updated: Wed, August 11, 2004

• Reported By:New York New York
Kurtz Enterprises
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina U.S.A.

Kurtz Enterprises RIP-OFF fraudulent billing Myrtle Beach South Carolina

*Author of original report: Kurtz Enterprises a number of complainants

Well, they got me, too. I just received my monthly Visa bill, and there it was: $14.95 for Kurtz Enterprises. I had no idea who they were, and I had no receipt from them. I've never done any business with them, as far as I could remember. In case I forgot, I decided to look them up on the internet, and voila!, found them here. At least I'm not alone.

I just phoned my credit-card company, and they said they would credit me, but they insist on cancelling my current card and sending me a new one, with a new account number. This is a pain.

Edward
New York, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/02/2004 08:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kurtz-Enterprises/Myrtle-Beach-South-Carolina/Kurtz-Enterprises-RIP-OFF-fraudulent-billing-Myrtle-Beach-South-Carolina-101830. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kurtz Enterprises

Kurtz Enterprises a number of complainants

AUTHOR: Edward - (U.S.A.)

My Visa bill gives "SC" as the address, but I've just received my phone bill, and I did phone the number listed on the Visa bill, 775-551-8149 (the same phone number a number of complainants here have listed), and the phone company says this number is in Eureka, Nevada.