Complaint Review: Kurtz Enterprises

• Updated: Tue, September 21, 2004

• Reported By:Yuba City California
Kurtz Enterprises
, South Carolina U.S.A.

Kurtz Enterprises - KURTZ ENTERPRISES ripoff fraudulent debiting of credit card pulled credit card info from Sears Internet site South Carolina

Kurtz Enterprises Inc a company who I have never done business with has debited my credit card for the amount of $14.95 on 8/25/04 under fraudulent circumstances.

I suspect my credit card account information was stolen from Sear's Internet web site after I placed an order on 7/17/04.

I tried to contact this company by phone but was directed to leave a message via a recording. Also found conflicting phone numbers for this company on other reports so I have no idea if the 775-551-8149 is a good number. The company name was not given at the time the recording came on and it just said "leave a message". I searched the internet for an address but was only able to find reference to this company on your www.badbusinessbureau.com site.

I have contacted my credit card company and will need to file a letter of dispute with them to reverse charges. They are also issuing me a new account number to stop any future fraud.

Yuba City, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/21/2004 03:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kurtz-Enterprises/South-Carolina/Kurtz-Enterprises-KURTZ-ENTERPRISES-ripoff-fraudulent-debiting-of-credit-card-pulled-cre-109482. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kurtz Enterprises