Complaint Review: Kurtz Enterprises

• Submitted: Mon, August 16, 2004
  • Updated: Mon, August 16, 2004

• Reported By:Vinton Louisiana
Kurtz Enterprises
South Carolina , Utah U.S.A.

Kurtz Enterprises ripoff - dishonest fraudulent billing to credit card Utah

It looks as though I am yet another one of the victims of Kurtz Enterprises ripoff. I was checking my credit card statement online and noticed a $14.95 charge to my credit card from Kurtz Enterprises. I immediately called my bankcard company and placed the charge in dispute. The next night I did an internet search on this company and found out there are many people out there whom have fallen victim to this fraud. After finding out this information I again called my credit card company for a replacement card and number.

Vinton, Louisiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/16/2004 04:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kurtz-Enterprises/Utah/Kurtz-Enterprises-ripoff-dishonest-fraudulent-billing-to-credit-card-Utah-103817. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kurtz Enterprises