historic

Kurtz Enterprises
Internet U.S.A.

Kurtz Enterprises Absolute Fraud Internet

07/23 07/23 KURTZ ENTERPRISES #3 775-5518149 SC $14.95

This charge appeared on my most recent AT&T Universal Card statement.

I contacted customer service for the card right away to try and find out more information about the transaction thinking maybe it was legitimate. No additional information was available other than "Internet Computer Parts/Service". I've never had any association with Kurtz Enterpises and my intitial research found other such fraudulent experiences described in detail on the web. I was shocked and that confirmed it.

I immediately called customer service back to file a dispute for the charge and complete the chargeback. I have confidence that my credit card issuer is doing everything they can to get my money back, but it's unfortunate that the cardholder is placed in a position of being guilty ("charged") until proven innocent ("reimbursed").

Clearly the card is compromised and will be closed as soon as the chargeback is complete. I wonder how many such transaction simply go unnoticed... how many may have affected me over the years. I have no respect or tolerance for such fraud. Everyone should do everything thay can to report and fight such business practices. We pay an enormous price for the freedom we have in this country.

Brent
Richmond, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/15/2004 06:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kurtz-Enterprises/internet/Kurtz-Enterprises-Absolute-Fraud-Internet-103783. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kurtz Enterprises