Complaint Review: Kurtz Enterprises

• Updated: Sun, August 15, 2004

• Reported By:Tacoma Washington
Kurtz Enterprises
Kurtz-enterprizes.com Internet U.S.A.

Kurtz Enterprises ripoff Unauthorized credit-debit charge in the amount of $14.95 Internet

This is a Johnny-come-lately on Kurtz Enterprises but I wanted to wait until I heard back from the bank. On June 27th this shadowy group charged my debit-credit account the amount of $14.95 and it showed up on July's bank statement. Suspicious I like so many others here did a search online and really turned up nothing that would be anything of interest to me in the way of charging. There was a company portfolio group (Thompson Gale) that works with the number $14.95 and Kurtz was on their list. Then there was this site and at the time one solid post here, Bill from California (7-10). Not surprisingly the facts or lack there of fit, lack of physical person on end of mystery number, etc.

Actually the only way my bank ended up doing action or "research" into the transaction on my account, was because I brought in a print out of his post on this site. Otherwise they were fit to dismiss my claim as a "forgotten purchase" or "loaned a card to a friend" in spite of the fact I rarely use my debit-credit card in the first place and because of it is in an envelope with other rarely used cards in some musty filing cabinet.

At this point in time they have issued a new card and PIN for me. The amount has been "provisionally" put back into my account while they look into things.

Keith
Tacoma, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/15/2004 10:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kurtz-Enterprises/internet/Kurtz-Enterprises-ripoff-Unauthorized-credit-debit-charge-in-the-amount-of-1495-Internet-103801. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kurtz Enterprises