Complaint Review: Kurtz Enterprises

• Reported By:Blandon Pennsylvania
Kurtz Enterprises
Kurtz-enterprizes.com Internet U.S.A.

Kurtz Enterprises ripoff, fraudulent billing On-line Internet

Received my VISA statement with a 14.95 charge from Kurtz Enterprizes #2. This is a card which has had no activity for many months. I called the telephone number on the statement and had an answering machine answer. I became wary that a legitimate company would have someone available to answer the telephone.

I called the credit card company and they stated that it was a computer software company. I then found the site online and it was represented as a vitamin/supplement concern. My son then found this site and I was amazed to see how many are being ripped off by these people.

I immediately called the bank back and had the credit card cancelled. I will have to submit an affidavit, with copies of the information from this site and my account will be credited.

Mary
Blandon, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/28/2004 01:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kurtz-Enterprises/internet/Kurtz-Enterprises-ripoff-fraudulent-billing-On-line-Internet-101018. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kurtz Enterprises