Complaint Review: Kurtz Enterprises

• Reported By:Covington Kentucky
Kurtz Enterprises
Nationwide U.S.A.

Kurtz Enterprises Account Fraud on my Visa Checkcard Nationwide

Today August 7, 2004 I logged on to my checking account on-line and noticed a charge of $14.95. Considering the financial situation we are in, I asked my wife if she knew what it was and she said she probably did it. Knowing my wifes habits and places where she shop, it just didn't seem right, especially the price of $14.95 for a lady shopping preparing to leave town.

To ease my mind I looked Kurtz enterprises up on-line and not to my surprise the first 4 entries for that name came back as fraud. I read through all the reports that was registered with Rip-off reports.com and right away followed the instructions for getting the money back that was suggested. I put together the information from my checking account and the limited information about Kurtz Enterprises that show on my account, which is just the name, amount of transaction, and date initiated, and I'm going to call my bank on Monday to see what is required to get this charged-back.

More importantly, I added Rip-off reports.com to my favorites list and I plan on visiting this site regularly. Once I get this resolved, I'll post what happened for anyone else who may need help. This is a good source for us consumers to use to fight back.

Great Job Rip-Off Reports.Com!

Tommie
Covington, Kentucky

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/07/2004 05:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kurtz-Enterprises/nationwide/Kurtz-Enterprises-Account-Fraud-on-my-Visa-Checkcard-Nationwide-102603. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kurtz Enterprises