• Report: #711995

• Updated: Wed, March 30, 2011

• Reported By: bonnie — Seaford Delaware United States of America
Kwasnik, Rodio, Kanowitz & Buckley
200 Lake Drive East Suite 200 Cherry Hill, New Jersey United States of America

Kwasnik, Rodio, Kanowitz & Buckley Loan Modification took my money and didn't do anything for me Cherry Hill, New Jersey

I contacted this company after hearing an ad for them about Loan Modification. They charged me 1895.00 and never contacted me again. Ever, and when I tried to contact them....the number was no longer in service and the e-mail would not go though. I don't know what I should do about this. Is there anyone I can contact.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/30/2011 01:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kwasnik-Rodio-Kanowitz-Buckley/Cherry-Hill-New-Jersey-08002/Kwasnik-Rodio-Kanowitz-Buckley-Loan-Modification-took-my-money-and-didnt-do-anything-711995. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kwasnik, Rodio, Kanowitz & Buckley