Complaint Review: Kwik Kar Lube

• Updated: Fri, July 19, 2013

• Reported By: Deanna — Azle Texas
Kwik Kar Lube
Boyd Road Azle, Texas USA

Kwik Kar Lube Did not let my husband know that he did not need a inspection sticker renewed. Azle Texas

*Consumer Comment: huh??

Today 7/19/2013 My husband went to the Kwik Kar lube in Azle, He thought we needed a new inspection sticker for our truck.  But what we really needed was the new car tags. We had our inspection done there the 1 st time on 7/5 2013, They did not tell him the inspection sticker was good, They just  ran a new test and changed it, When I realized that day what had happened we went back to see about getting our money back. Was told they could not, because they only do what theyre told to do. So we were out of luck getting back our $40.00.

I'm concerned for our elderly customers in Azle that get confused with there tag renewals and inspections that are due yearly.

If they will change one and not let the customer know that it does not  need to be changed, that you still have a year before it needs to be  changed. I know it was our confusion but you would think that the store employees or the manager would be honest and tell you if you really needed this or not instead of  wanting to make a buck.

Angry Customer-- Deanna

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/19/2013 07:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kwik-Kar-Lube-/Azle-Texas-76020/Kwik-Kar-Lube-Did-not-let-my-husband-know-that-he-did-not-need-a-inspection-sticker-ren-1068568. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kwik Kar Lube

huh??

AUTHOR: Stacey - ()

While I cannot stand those quick oil job places I cannot understand how you got you truck inspected twice in one month without your authorization.  Second, the State of Texas sends out notices when you annual Tags are due and you pay the State period.  That is on you.