notable

• Submitted: Sat, March 25, 2006
  • Updated: Sat, March 25, 2006

• Reported By:Addison Texas
Kwik Kar Lube And Tune
13303 Josey Lane Farmers Branch, Texas U.S.A.

Kwik Kar Lube And Tune ripoff dishonest, did not use correct parts. Farmers Branch Texas

I took my car to Kwik Kar Lube and Tune for a tune up due to my car misfiring really bad. The manager who was there at the time did a test and told me as well I needed a tune. He told me he would change the spark plugs and the wiring and if the problem continued to bring it back becuase he would have to also change the coil ignition.

After a week my car started to shake a again. I took it back to Kwik Kar and the guy who originally told me to bring it back was there, but he no longer worked there. I talked to one of the other employees. He said he did not have the coil ignition there he would have to order it from the dealership.

I went back in a couple of days for him to install the coil ignition. What do you know the minute I drove off my car still has the same problem. I turned right back around and took it back.

The new manager told me to bring it back on Monday he would order all new parts from the dealership and do the work himself.
So, I took it back supposedly he changed out the parts with dealer parts. Again 1 day later I have the same problem.

I took my car to the dealership explained to them my problem. The dealership found the wrong spark plugs and wires on my car which is why my problem continued and not only did they find the wrong parts Kwik Kar never used parts from the dealer as I was told they would. What liers!!!!!!

Vickie
Addison, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/25/2006 07:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kwik-Kar-Lube-And-Tune/Farmers-Branch-Texas-75234/Kwik-Kar-Lube-And-Tune-ripoff-dishonest-did-not-use-correct-parts-Farmers-Branch-Texas-183282. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kwik Kar Lube And Tune