Complaint Review: Kwik Kar Lube & Tune

• Updated: Tue, August 23, 2011

• Reported By: Sara — Cypress Texas United States of America
Kwik Kar Lube & Tune
9623 Jones Road Houston, Texas United States of America

Kwik Kar Lube & Tune Manager Cristine Mills fraud, scam, unethical, ripped-off Houston, Texas

*Consumer Comment: Highly Recommend

*Consumer Comment: Service to the Max

I went to this location for an inspection sticker and oil change. I was told that my car would not pass inspection because it needed brake work (which they could provide). I knew this wasn't right, so I declined and asked them to only change the oil. I went to my dealership to ask them to check the brakes, indicating what Kwik Kar Lube & Tune on Jones Road had said. My dealership advised there was nothing wrong with my brakes and immediately issued an inspection sticker. Worrying about the oil change, I asked the dealership to check the oil. They advised that it appeared that Kwik Kar either didn't change my oil, or used old and dirty oil. This could have caused major damage and Kwik Kar charged me for an oil change that never took place. Further research has verified that I am not the only victim. I should have done my homework first. I cannot believe how Kwik Kar Lube & Tune on Jones Road in Houston is taking advantage of people. It's not just bad customer service, it's fraud!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/17/2011 10:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kwik-Kar-Lube-Tune/Houston-Texas-77065/Kwik-Kar-Lube-Tune-Manager-Cristine-Mills-fraud-scam-unethical-ripped-off-Houston-T-766343. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kwik Kar Lube & Tune

Highly Recommend

AUTHOR: Justin_Williams - (United States of America)

I visited this location today and all I can say is wow. The level of customer service is unlike anything I have ever seen. I was greeted by the manager, Ms. Mills, and she was very helpful and did a great job explaining the services to me. I was treated wonderfully by the entire staff. The waiting area was very clean and comfortable. In fact, I was so comfortable my car was ready before I knew it. Overall, this was the nest customer service experience I've had in quite some time. I highly recommend this shop

Service to the Max

AUTHOR: Rusty54 - (United States of America)

I was in this location Saturday and I found out the following..... This establishment was clean, friendly, and didn't pressure me to buy a thing. They asked but bottom line it was up to me. They had wonderful customer service and went above and beyond when it cam to my truck. They have also helped my wife many times when I have been out of town. The Management team I find very helpful and honest  . This is always a issue every where you go now a days. I will continue to have all my cars serviced there! The establishment is very clean. This is diffidently service to the max!