Complaint Review: Kwik Kar Lube & Tune

• Updated: Sat, June 30, 2012

• Reported By: busayo — HOUSTON Texas United States of America
Kwik Kar Lube & Tune
14519 Bellaire Boulevard Houston, Texas United States of America

Kwik Kar Lube & Tune OWNER IS MONEY HUNGRY AND IS A BIG LAIR, FRAUD AND RUDE. TAKE YOUR CAR ELSEWHERE!! Houston, Texas

Took my car to this krystal kwik lube and repair because my car over heated, as soon as the car was towed in the owner was trying his best to make sure that i decide to repair my car there. He said " we are going to give you first class treatment and your vehicle would be ready by 6pm that day. I told him that i wouldn't be a able to pick my car up till early morning  next day and he said that was okay. I got to the repair shop the next morning and the repair was not done ( has not even started to work on the car ) Then he started to lie that the wrong parts came and that was not his fault and i could either believe him or not and then hung the phone up on me. This Indian owner is very corrupt and  lies alot. The price to get the veh repaired went up all off a sudden and he told me that was my problem. PLEASE, please if you have ears please hear this warning !  YOU WILL BE BETTER OFF TAKING YOUR CAR SOMEWHERE ELSE.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/30/2012 05:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kwik-Kar-Lube-Tune/Houston-Texas-77083/Kwik-Kar-Lube-Tune-OWNER-IS-MONEY-HUNGRY-AND-IS-A-BIG-LAIR-FRAUD-AND-RUDE-TAKE-YOUR-C-905135. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kwik Kar Lube & Tune