cholesterol

• Reported By: ecpkc — Kansas City Missouri United States of America
Kwik Kar Lube n Tune
8550 N. Greenhills Rd, Kansas City MO Internet United States of America

Kwik Kar Lube n Tune Stay away Internet

I'm telling everyone not to go to Kiwk Kar Lube on Green Hills Rd.

I have taken my cars to them a couple of times for oil changes and tire mount and balance. When I had some problems with my car the Dealer told me that a low quality oil filter was used and oil levels were incorrect. So I had Kwik Kar only changing out my winter tires etc. Not any more, the owner tried to charge me $120.00 for 4 tires mounted and balanced. This was way out of line, Walmart is $10.00 ea., Goodyear is $15.95 ea., NTB is $14.50 ea.

I have had other places do the same job and $120.00 is about twice what It should be. Problems with them all the way around, don't get ripped off! STAY AWAY!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/09/2010 09:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kwik-Kar-Lube-n-Tune/internet/Kwik-Kar-Lube-n-Tune-Stay-away-Internet-639043. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kwik Kar Lube n Tune