Complaint Review: Kwik Kar West Little York and Fry Rd Katy TX

Kwik Kar West Little York and Fry Rd Katy TX
19876 W Little York Rd Katy, Texas USA

Kwik Kar West Little York and Fry Rd Katy Texas Beware Stay Away Katy Texas

*Consumer Comment: Asking to be scammed

I went into this Kwik Kar to get an inspection. The person said it would take about 15 min.

After a while the technician came back and said the only thing wrong was the wiper blades were bad. They weren't because they had just been replaced less than 2 months ago which I told him and he said well they won't pass and when you buy them they just put them on without cleaning the wiindow first which will harm them. Ok I am not stupid and this is not my first car but I was basically stuck. I had them put on the new blades to pass inspection. While waiting I called the auto parts store that sold me the other blades and was told to bring them in. Then the tech tried to sell me steering fluid. Again not dumb enough to trust this person about anything that he says. I paid the bill and I will tell you they did not clean my window as I was told how important this was...guess not once you  buy their wiper blades for almost 50.00. I did take the others back and got a refund but there was absolutely nothing wrong with them. Please beware of this place and it is sad that this is their practice. They lost me as a customer and believe me I will be happy to tell anyone about their service and business practice. I already told at least 7 people today and I am so mad at this there will be many more.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/06/2013 08:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kwik-Kar-West-Little-York-and-Fry-Rd-Katy-TX/Katy-Texas/Kwik-Kar-West-Little-York-and-Fry-Rd-Katy-Texas-Beware-Stay-Away-Katy-Texas-1105069. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kwik Kar West Little York and Fry Rd Katy TX

Asking to be scammed

AUTHOR: Will - ()

Never do inspections at places that also repair vehicles, might as well wear a sign that says "rip me off please".