Complaint Review: Kwik Kar at Cross Timbers Rd

• Updated: Sun, November 18, 2012

• Reported By: daveed — flower mound Texas United States of America
Kwik Kar at Cross Timbers Rd
1045 Cross Timbers Rd Flower Mound, Texas United States of America

Kwik Kar at Cross Timbers Rd 1045 Cross Timbers Rd Mechanics fraudulently suggest the replacing of parts that work perfectly: owner supports this behavior Flower Mound Texas

When I was unable to pick up my car at the time of their closing, I requested that they take my payment over the phone. They refused, but asked me to FAX a copy of my credit card to them for payment, which I declined to do for obvious reason. They locked up my car and I was forced to walk home.

When I addressed this with the mechanic the next day and pointed out that photocopying a credit card is illegal, he argued with me in front of other customers. The owner was nearby but did nothing to get involved.

Additionally, as part of the "service" the mechanic told me one of my headlights needed to be replaced, yet when I checked it myself, it worked just fine. I addressed this with the owner later that day and he vehemently argued with me and defended his mechanic's actions. He even went to far as to tell me that he had plenty of business, and if I decided to take my car elsewhere, he wasn't worried about it. Unethical mechanics who are clearly supported by the owner, who has no customer retention skills.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/18/2012 11:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kwik-Kar-at-Cross-Timbers-Rd/Flower-Mound-Texas-75028/Kwik-Kar-at-Cross-Timbers-Rd-1045-Cross-Timbers-Rd-Mechanics-fraudulently-suggest-the-repl-970971. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kwik Kar at Cross Timbers Rd