Complaint Review: Kwik Kar lube Camp Bowie

• Updated: Sat, September 12, 2009

• Reported By: carl — fort worth Texas USA
Kwik Kar lube Camp Bowie
6651 Camp Bowie BLVD Fort Worth, Texas United States of America

Kwik Kar lube False advertisement, Sales of service not performed or in some cases needed. A more inexpensive oil being sold as Pennzoil. Fort Worth, Texas

I was a manager of a Kwik Kar for approximately two years, and a regular employee off and on for the owner for about seven years at another location. He then bought two other locations, which I later became the manager of the Kwik Kar on Camp Bowie in Fort Worth. The owner, not making the profits he expected wanted me to cut corners like putting a cheaper oil in the bulk tanks without informing the customer so they would continue to think they were getting Pennzoil (the known featured oil). I told him that was illegal and I would find another job. He obviously did not believe me until I found a Kwik Kar that did not want me to be dishonest, and I quit. I was not there when his idea to cheat the customers I grew to know. Three months later my father needed me to take care of him due to his illness. I then moved him in with me and resigned from the Kwik Kar that I began to love through the owners honesty to the public. I was under the impression that the Camp Bowie Kwik Kar didnt use it in the tanks but in barrels. I needed a part time job so I returned thinking I would not use the barrels. Then it happened a off brand oil truck pulled in and started pumping it into the Pennzoil tanks. I saw it with my own eyes, which made up my mind I did not pump no more oil. I told the manager Jim about it and that I would not be back to cheat the public. Jim, then replied I understand but it I not in my control. I saw many people get ripped off in that short time in other ways as well, by paying for services and repairs they did not get or for some did not need. I just cant let this go not only do I believe in honesty, but some of those customers I grew to know.

Peace and God bless

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/12/2009 04:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kwik-Kar-lube-Camp-Bowie/Fort-Worth-Texas-76116/Kwik-Kar-lube-False-advertisement-Sales-of-service-not-performed-or-in-some-cases-neede-493788. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kwik Kar lube Camp Bowie