Complaint Review: Kwik Kar

• Submitted: Fri, January 25, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, January 25, 2013

• Reported By: Tc0 — Plano Texas U.S.A.
Kwik Kar
6330 Frankford Rd. Dallas, Texas United States of America
  • Phone: 972-930-0930
  • Web:
  • Category: tempdir

Kwik Kar general maintenance machanics are idiots misdiagnosed simple problem no-refund Dallas, Texas

6330 Frankford Rd.
Dallas, TX 75252

I took my truck in to get the 4 wheel drive actuator replaced. Its a pretty common problem with my truck. They charged me for a diagnosis.. Said the traction control module was bad, then charged me $600 to replace it. When I drove off, the truck was still doing the exact same thing. The four wheel drive would not engage. I then took it to the Toyota dealer who replaced the $700 actuator on the front drive shaft and that fixed it. Your mechanics stink. The manager kept trying to convince me that the module WAS bad and now suddenly its not, yet the behavior of the problem did not change.

Obviously, not only will I not be bringing my vehicles to you for maintenance, I won't be bringing them in for an oil change either...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/25/2013 11:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kwik-Kar/Dallas-Texas-75252/Kwik-Kar-general-maintenance-machanics-are-idiots-misdiagnosed-simple-problem-no-refund-D-1003274. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kwik Kar