Complaint Review: Kwik Kar

• Updated: Wed, February 20, 2013

• Reported By: Rybro35 — Irving Texas United States of America
Kwik Kar
2960 N. Beltline Rd Irving, Texas United States of America

Kwik Kar Ripped me off. 2 Weeks later had to put a whole new engine in my car!! Irving, Texas

I took my car into Kwik Kar in Irving, Tx for a basic oil change. They came to me and said I needed to have the oil flushed and the coolant flushed because my coolant was brown and they said it was supposed to be green. So I let them do the extra work and ended up spending a little over $200.
  I felt good about what they did at first and my car seemed to be running good. About a week later my car would not start, so I tried to jump it and still would not start. I had it towed to a mechanic shop that I usually use for oil changes and such. They called me the next day and said there was no coolant in my car and because of that my engine overheated and I now need a whole new engine! Not only did I need a new engine I needed a new radiator, a new battery also. I now had to spend $5800 to repair my car from the damage that Kwik Kar did to my car.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/20/2013 01:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kwik-Kar/Irving-Texas-75062/Kwik-Kar-Ripped-me-off-2-Weeks-later-had-to-put-a-whole-new-engine-in-my-car-Irving-T-1017431. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kwik Kar