Complaint Review: Kwik Kar

• Reported By: Marty L — Norman Oklahoma United States of America
Kwik Kar
2400 W Main St Norman, OK 73069 Norman, Oklahoma United States of America

Kwik Kar wrongful diagnosis Norman, Oklahoma

I have been a loyal customer of Kwik Kar for almost 10 years now.    When I last got my oil change in Norman they told me my brake pedal was low and I should have it checked.  When I took it in later, they quoted me $958.17 in repairs.   I later took it to a local repair shop that had been in business for 28 years and received excellent reviews online for a second opinion.  They told me after inspection that my brakes were in perfect functioning order and that my rotors looked next to new and were without rust.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/21/2013 06:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kwik-Kar/Norman-Oklahoma-73069/Kwik-Kar-wrongful-diagnosis-Norman-Oklahoma-1018291. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kwik Kar