• Report: #952042

• Updated: Sun, October 07, 2012

• Reported By: Marty T — Spring Valley California United States of America
Kybtec

Kybtec, Kybtec World Clock fails to respond and fix costomer problems Internet

I purchased Kybtec's World Clock software online and was very happy with the software's functionality. Everything worked as advertised and as expected.

That is, until I upgraded my system to MS Windows 7. I re-downloaded the software and applied the security key.  Their system got confused and refused to activate my license thinking I was trying to run the World Clock on more than one computer without having purchased multiple licenses.

My original e-mail, detailing the problem, was sent to Info01WorldClock@Kybtec.de in November, 2011. I received their auto-response but no follow-up from their customer service.

I sent repeated e-mails about the problem for the following couple of months.  No reply was received.I researched the company on Hoovers and mailed the president of the company. Again, no reply.

All I have asked is that they allow me one single license to my current computer. I provided them with the computer's identification code. Since then, I sent repeated e-mails, 63 in total and continue to received no response at all from them, other then auto-responses. I am still unable to activate the software...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/07/2012 01:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kybtec/internet/Kybtec-Kybtec-World-Clock-fails-to-respond-and-fix-costomer-problems-Internet-952042. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kybtec